2 Ways to create a PIN for your online bank card. Kotak Bank offers an online site to generate a PIN for your Kotak bank card. If you have a Kotak bank account and receive a new bank card, you will need to first generate a PIN to activate the Kotak Debit card and use it online or withdraw money. In this guide, we will learn how to generate a PIN for a debit card online. We will look at different ways you can use PIN online.[Recommended:5 ways to block a Kotak bank card instantly
Requirements for producing Kotak Bank PIN
- You must have a bank card number, the professional date for generating a PIN online
- The mobile number registered to the bank must be with you.
- Internet Banking User ID and password.
- Kotak CRN registration number in the Kotak 811 application.
2 Ways to create a PIN for your online bank card
- Through Internet banking
- With the Kotak 811 App
How to make a PIN card production for Kotak card via Internet banking
- First, visit the official website of Kotak bank By Click here
- Click the login button and enter your CRN and password.
- Enter this OTP on the next screen and log in to your account.
- From the main page, click the Debit card option.
- Now you can view your bank card details, click the Generate PIN option on the page. Click to generate a pin on Kotak internet banking
- On a new page, select your card number and enter the new PIN that you like. You can enter a four- or six-digit PIN. Enter a new PIN for Kotak internet banking
- On the new screen, confirm the card number and click the Verify button.
- Your PIN is now set, and you can use your card to make online transactions or withdraw money from an ATM with a new PIN. Your pin is already set
Creating a Kotak Pin Card generation with the Kotak 811 App
- Install the Kotak 811 app in the play store or in the App Store. By Click here
- Sign up for the Kotak 811 application using your registered mobile number, CRN. Create MPIN to sign in to the app.
- From the homepage, tap the Debit card option from the Category cards. select the bank card option in the Kotak 811 application
- Now, tap on the Generate PIN option. select the pin selection in the Kotak 811 application
Enter your six-digit MPIN to confirm.
- Enter the new PIN you like. Also, re-enter your PIN to confirm that you entered it correctly. set a new PIN from the Kotak 811 application
- Tap the Send button, and your process of generating a Kotak card PIN is complete.
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.