To Receive Latest Notification From ICA and UAE Government Your Mobile Number Will be Updated. If you are using Emirates ID to register for the online service, you will need to complete a two-step verification, which includes a one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone number. if you want To Know How To Check Emirates ID Registered Mobile Number Online free its Very easy from the ICA website.
However, how can you do this if your mobile phone number has changed, or if you want to update your registered mobile phone number with your UAE ID for other reasons? Carefully Read our Article to Change the Mobile Number In Emirates ID In Few Minutes.
How To Change Mobile Number In Emirates ID
- To Change Your Registered Mobile Number In Emirates ID First Go to The ICA Website By Click Here Enter your application details it’s Very Necessary to Updates the mobile Number In Emirates ID. You will be asked to fill in the following details.
- Current Nationality Select your nationality from the drop-down list
- ID Number – This is a UAE ID number printed on the front of the card
- File Number – The file number is printed on your resident visa, which is stamped in your passport.
- Under the first type Section, you will need to enter a three-digit code that begins with your file number.
- Under the year, enter the following four digits of your file number. This is the year the visa was first issued.
- Under “Service”, enter the first number from the last part of your file number.
- Under ‘Continuity’, enter the remaining numbers.
- If you are confused about the file number on your passport or any other aspect of the visa page, you can read our step-by-step guide on understanding the meaning of each element here.
- Name (English) Enter your name as if it were printed on your UAE ID.
- Name (Arabic) This system will automatically create an Arabic version of your name.
- Passport number. Enter your passport number here.
- Date of Birth Chooses the correct date from the Mayo Calendar.
- entry Deadline When you enter the United Arab Emirates, your passport must have this last entry stamp.
- Email – Enter your email address here.
- Check the box for your current mobile phone number registered with ICA.
- mobile Enter a new mobile phone number. You will then receive a one-time password (OTP) on the new number, which you will need to enter into the form.
- Next, add your address details. Confirm Captcha and select Continue.
- Now Review the application The system will then provide you with the latest details, which need to be verified. If you want to make a change, you can go back to Step 1 to do so. Once the details are confirmed, proceed to the final step.
- Pay The Fees for Update. Change Mobile Number in Emirates id You will then be sent to a payment gateway, where you will have to pay online for the online service. Currently, the full fee for updating your data is 52.10 DHS for Change Mobile Number in Emirates ID
- Once the payment has been made, you will be redirected to the ICA website, where you will receive a notification informing you that the order has been successfully submitted and your data Has been updated.Once you update the mobile phone number registered in your UAE ID card, you can use all the smart government services available to citizens and residents, for which you may need to register with your UAE ID card. Now Successfully You HaveChange the Mobile Number In Emirates ID and Notification received in Your New Number.
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.