You can no longer live in Kuwait without a Valid Civil ID. while living in Kuwait, you have to know all the New Rules And Regulations issued by the government. People from all over the world have come to Kuwait, whether they are working, visiting, or doing business. He needs to know everything about Civil ID It will also benefit you. Recommended: Check Civil ID Validity
And today we are going to tell you in full Detail what is Civil ID.? How To Check Status, and Know the Expiry date. how to renew the ID card. The complete procedure Apply for an id card, Fees Documents, and Collect, and much more.
Also, we Know How To Change Address In Civil, Like Mobile Number Name Address. Civil ID Travel Ban, Civil ID Smart Card, Kuwait Mobile ID, Payment, And Civil, ID delivery, and Much More. We Do All (PACI) Public Authority Of Civil Information website.
What is a Civil ID In Kuwait?
The Kuwaiti government issues Civil ID Cards to all individuals. it is the Type of ID Card Used for Verifications When an Individual Interacts with the Government and Any Other Sectores.In Civil ID Card Information Printed Like Person Name, ID Number, Nationality, Type of work And Itys Address In Kuwait. The Kuwait Government Issues an ID card for a specified period after which it has to be renewed.
How To Check PACI Civil ID Status?
Because Kuwait Government Issued For Specified Time. Therefore To Check Civil ID Status Online from the PACI website is Most Important. Your ID card is Valid or Not Status will show.
To find out the status of a civil D card, you need a civil ID number written on your card. Here are Steps to Check Civil ID Status Online in Kuwait from PACI Website.
Steps to Check Civil ID Status from PACI website
- First Go to The PACI website Click here
- Chose Citizens and Resident from Top Menue To Check Civil ID Status
- Chose Personal And Family Optin
- Now Inquiry About Civil ID Status Page Will appear
- Enter your Civil ID Number and Pres The Query Button
- Your Civil ID Status Detail will Show
If your Civil ID card is Valid A message will appear on the screen ‘According to Our Record You are Holding a Valid ID Card’ No need To Renew The Card.
If your ID card is not Valid A message will appear on the screen ‘According to Our Record You Not Holding a Valid ID Card You Need to Renew Your Card.
How To Check Civil ID Validity On-Line?
Without the PACI website, You Can Also Check Your Kuwait Civil ID Validity By the Helpline Number. The Process is really simple to Check the Status by Call. Here are Complete Steps
- First Dial from Your Kuwait Civil ID Registered Mobile Number 1889988 to Check Civil ID Validity
- Computer Voice Automatically Start Press the Required button to Select the Language
- Press the Required Button talk with the Representative of the PACI website
- The Representative on the call will ask you for the ID number and tell them that number
- He will then tell you the status of Your ID On-Line.
How To Check Civil ID Expiry Date With Kuwait Mobile ID
To find out the Civil ID expiry date, the Government of Kuwait has introduced the Kuwait Mobile ID in which you can see a lot of information related to your id. Now you can’t know the Expiry date in any website or App without the Kuwait Mobile-ID.
If your card is expired or has expired, you should renew it as soon as possible. Because the laws of the Kuwaiti government are very strict. Remember that in case of expiration, heavy fines can be issued for visa cancellation And you could be in jail, etc.
The Expiry Date Check Online In Kuwait is most important for every individual. Now in Kuwait, there is Only One Way to Check the Expiry date with Your Kuwait Mobile-ID. Kuwait Mobile ID is Your Digital Civil ID in Mobile. No Need to carry On Civil ID In Hand after Activate Kuwait Mobile-ID.
Today In This article we Guide you Step By Step To Check the Civil ID expiry date In Your Mobile/PC with Kuwait Mobile-ID. If You Have Already Kuwait Mobile ID Account Login first. And In The Homepage, Your Id Expiry date will show includes other Your Personal details.
Documents Require To Check Civil ID Expiry Date
Only Your Civil ID Number Required To Check The Expiry date In Few Minutes. Here is a Simple Procedure
Process To Check Civil ID Expiry Date
To Check Civil ID Expiry date First Download Kuwait Mobile ID App From Playstore installed in your Mobile and Open. Further here is a Complete Setup to Check the Expiry date. Recommended: Check Civil ID Status Kuwait
- First Download Kuwait Mobile ID App To Check Civil ID Expiry Date By Click here
- ForKnoe Expiry Date First Login Your Account if Not already Click On Sign Up Button
- Enter Your Civil ID Number, Email address, and Mobile Number Tick On terms of Conditions and Click On Next Button.
- Next page Take Your Picture For Confirmation of Kuwait Mobile ID and Click On Submit Button
- Enter one Time Password Received in Your Given Mobile Number and Click On Proceed with Collecting Mobile ID
- Chose Your Kuwait Digital Mobile ID Pin Reenter For Confirmation and Press Confirm, Button
- Now Your Online Registration Mobile IDS Successful Click On Confirm Button
- In The Next Page Your Civil ID All Detail Will Displayed Includes Your Civil ID Expiry date
By Following this Easy way You Easily Check Your Kuwait Civil ID Expiry date. Your All Detail Show Like ID Number, Your Full NBmae Picturer, Nationality Gender date Of Birth and Your Passport Number and Expiry date.
In Kuwait Mobile ID You Check Your Kueaot address Registered Mobile Number and Much More. Kuwait Mobile ID is Very Important Today Activate In Your Mobile For Better services.
How To Renew Civil ID Online From PACI Website?
Getting a civil ID online in Kuwait or Civil ID Renewal Process has become very easy. The government has Introduced a New Portal PACI everyone can get information about their ID and Update Information also. You can also request a Civil ID Card in the PACI portal. Within a week, your new ID card will be ready and delivered to the address you specified.
The PACI civil ID Renewal Fees is 5KD with Civil ID Card with Chip. And 2KD for Without Chip.2.250 KD Extra Pay if you are want to Received Your Card at your Home Address. PACI Deliveer Your Card in Your Home In just 2.25oKD.
- First Visit The PACI Kuwait Website www.e.gov.kw
- Chose Language Arabic Into English
- for Civil ID Renewal Chose Citizens and Residents and Then Chose Personal And Family
- Now Civil ID Renewal and Payment Page will show
- Click On Start e-service to Start Civil ID Renewal Process
- Click On E-service Option from Menu Now the PACI civil ID option show on Your Mobile screen
- Enter Your Civil ID Number and press the Inquiry Button
- Now The Renewal Payment 5KD with Chip and 2KD for without chip
- Now pay the Payment with Your KNet Account by Entering a Card Number Expiry date and Your Pin and Press Ok Button
- Click On I Agree with Term and Conditions
- Now Your Payment Done For Civil ID Renewal
How To Apply PACI Kuwait Civil ID Home Delivery
It is a great service that the PACI Civil ID Home Delivery himself will deliver your ID card to the address you mentioned for which he will charge Only 2.250KD. Now every person is very happy with this service and a Card can be obtained from home or Office without any hindrance. Here is a process to Apply online for Civil ID home Delivery.
- First, visit the PACI Website www.delivery.paci.gov.kw for Civil ID Home Delivery
- Chose Language Arabic Intop English for Beter Understanding
- Accept The Terms and Condition for Delivery service
- Chose the Option Your Old ID card Available or Not and Then Enter your Civil ID Number and Serial Number
- Enter Contact information like Name Address, phone number delivery Timing, Email address Area Block, Streat Building and Unit Number, etc.
- Pay 2.250KD Fees for Civil ID Home Delivery, Chose Bank, And Enter the Specify Detail for Paying a Fees
- After paying the fee A Popup Message will show Thanks for Using Civil ID Delivery Service
- Like you provided the information Similarly, your Civil ID card will be delivered to you on the same day for More Information Visit the website www.e.gov.kw or helpline Number 1889988
How To Check Online Kuwait Civil ID Travel Ban or Not?
Sometimes if you break a law Or Any of the government rules, you get a travel ban, meaning you can’t Travel More In Kuwait. Travel Ban Status can be Checked Also By PACI website Online By Entering a Civil ID Number.
- First Visit The Kuwait Official Website www.gov.kw To Check Travel Ban Status
- Login To Your Account By entering a Username and Password. if have no Account Create First
- Click In Electronic Inquiries To Check the Civil ID Travel ban or Not
- A lot of Option show Chose Travel Ban Status
- Click on Travel Ban Option. The message will be displayed on the screen Travel ban or Not
How To Change The Latin Name In Civil ID?
If your name is not the same in the civil ID and passport. you will be stopped at the airport You will not be allowed to travel More in Kuwait. which is very important, To Change The name The such as your passport Name. You can change the name, mobile number, and a lot of information online on the MOI website Online From Your Mobile.
You Can easily change your name on the MOI website with your Civil ID Number and Your Registered Mobile Number. Here are the Steps to Change the Address On the MOI website Online.
- To Change the Latin Name in Civil ID First Visit moi.gov.kw Click Here
- Click E-service from Top Menu Here You Can Also Change mobile Number Address Name And Much more
- Click In Renew Residency and Then Chose Individuals
- Now Login Page will show Enter The Username and Password. If No Account Create Account First
- Now Name Will Show If You are a Sponsor All Name Show Under Your Sponsor
- Click In Change Latin Name You Want to Change According to The Passport
Delete old Name And Type New Name According to Passport name You Can also Change Mobile NUmber Address and Other Information You Want tin This Page and Then Click Save Button
Kuwait PACI Contact Number
- ( PACI ) Phone number 1889988
- ( PACI ) Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
- ( PACI ) website: www.e.gov.kw