In India, Everyone knows How to activate ICICI credit card Online.ICICI Bank offers a variety of credit cards to choose from. You can get many benefits, saving using ICICI credit cards. One such card they currently offer is the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. You can get 5% off your purchases on the Amazon website and app.[Recommended:3 ways to download and view an earring bank card
If you have applied for an ICICI credit card and your card has been approved, you will need to use the card first before using it online. In this guide, we will look at the step-by-step process of ICICI credit card activation. The article describes all the information in simple and simple terms.
Requirements for ICICI credit card operation
- The mobile number registered to the bank must be with you.
- Your credit card number and CVV.
- ICICI bank user ID (If you do not have a user id, you will know the user id by reading this guide).
Your mobile number should work to receive OTP via SMS.
How to activate ICICI credit card Online?
There are two stages to activating the ICICI credit card. In the first part, you need to sign up for online banking using your credit card number. In the second part, you can create a card PIN. We will see both parts in detail.
Register for ICICI banking internet
- Open the ICICI online banking website and click the login button. – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Now, enter the user ID, which you received via SMS after your credit card was approved. If you do not have a user id, then you can find out by reading this guide – forget the ICICI user ID.
- Click the password recovery option from the screen.
- Enter user id and click to get password1
- On the new page, click the Continue button after reading details about password creation.
- Enter your user ID and a registered mobile number in the field provided.
- Enter user id and mobile number
- Enter this URN on the next screen and click the GO button.
- Enter the URN
- After OTP / URN verification, you can now set an online banking password. Re-enter the password to check the configuration.
- Create the password for icici bank internet banking
- Your password is now set up and you can go online banking to manage your credit card.
Click the OverView option from the main dashboard.
- Now, click on the Generate/change card PIN option.
- Select Generate a credit card PIN from a new page. click on generating a credit card pin
Now, select your credit card number from the drop-down list and enter your CVV credit card. Click the Submit button to go to the next verification stage. enter CVV to get an earring credit card to generate a pin
- Enter this OTP in the given field and click the Send button to confirm OTP.
- Once OTP is verified, you can set a four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the PIN to confirm and then click the GENERATE NOW button. Create a credit card pin
The ICICI activation process is complete, and your PIN card is successfully generated. You will also receive an SMS informing you of the creation of the ICICI credit card PIN.
- Your credit card is now valid and you can use it to shop online, at a POS machine, or ATM.