IDFC Bank provides ATM banks and Debit card purchases online to its customers. For new bank cards, the user must use the card and set a PIN to start using it. You can use the IDFC Debit card online or by Call Center within minutes. In this guide, we will see how to get started using the IDFC Debit card online and Call.[Recommended: Process to IDFC Bank Internet Banking online registration
IDFC First Bank formerly known as IDFC Bank is one of the few emerging banks operating in India. So far am Personally I feel that IDFC First Bank is the best bank to have a bank account with. I’m sure even you are one of the owners of the bank’s bank account. That’s because you want information about IDFC bank cards and that’s their international use.
You can comment on your bank account. In my article, I will tell you the steps you will take
you need to follow to activate the IDFC First Bank Debit Card for international use.
If you want to use your IDFC First Bank Debit card globally you will have to make sure the international use of your card is unlocked or active. If it doesn’t work you won’t be able to use your card to make transactions or make purchases in countries outside of India.
Most ATM cards or Debit cards issued by this bank are VISA-sponsored. I’m not telling you all the cards
issued by this card is enabled by VISA, I said most of the cards. Some account holders can even get cards that are powered by other card operators such as MasterCard and our own Indian Repays. Before we move on to the next part of this article then look at the steps to use the IDFC First Bank Debit Card for Global Use. It is very important for us to understand what the real meaning of international use really is. So let’s understand it.
Requirements for IDFC Bank Debit card operation
IDFC Bank Debit Account Owner Birthday in DDMMYYYY.
The mobile phone number registered with the bank must be with you when activating the IDFC debit card.
Internet Banking User Id and Password (online activation).
IDFC bank card number, expiration date and CVV (made online if you do not have online banking).
Customer ID number. (You can get the customer’s ID with the reception set received).
Your mobile number must be activated for making calls (activating the phone) and receiving OTP verification.
How to use IDFC Debit Card Online
- With Call Call
- Through Internet banking
- Through Internet banking
Activate the first IDFC bank card by phone
- This method is the easiest way available to activate idfc debit card. If you do not have internet banking or internet access then this option is best for you.
- From your registered mobile number, dial the following number from the dial-pad.
IDFC toll-free banking number – 1800 419 4332
- When the call is connected, select a language from the menu. (Enter the number from the number pad corresponding to the language you want to select).
- Now select Debit Card Services from Options and then enter the corresponding number from the number pad.
- Now, select the option to generate a credit card PIN.
- For confirmation, IVRS asks you to enter a date of birth. Enter the date of birth in DDMMYYYY. E. if your birthday is 1 May 1993, then call 01051993.
- Once the date of birth has been confirmed, you can set a four-digit PIN number for your first IDFC debit card.
Re-enter the PIN to confirm accuracy.
- Your bank card PIN is now set. You can now use the card for ATM withdrawals, POS, and online transactions.
How To Use IDFC Bank Online bank card (without online banking).
- If you do not have access to online banking, this option is best for you.
- Open an IDFC banking website to use a bank card on your computer – https://my.idfcbank.com/start
- Now, click on the Start Generate PIN card option at the bottom of the page. Click the generate bank card option on idfc website
- On the new screen, enter your IDFC client ID, country number, and mobile number. Enter the well-displayed CAPTCHA code and click on Next Button. Enter mobile number and customer id on the idfc1 website
- On the next page, enter the Debit card number, expiration date, and CVV. Click the Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Install this OTP on the next page.
- You can now enter the Now you can enter the new PIN you like. Also, re-enter your PIN to confirm.
- Your card is now valid and ready to use.
How to use the IDFC Debit card using Internet Banking
If you do not have a customer id and birthday of the account holder this method is best for you. However, you must have an online banking ID and password to access your account.
Learn how to sign up for online banking at IDFC online.
- Open the user’s IDFC online banking ID and password.
- From the left-hand menu, click on the Debit card option and select Generate PIN.click on the pin option
- Select the card number on the screen, enter the expiration date, and CVV for your card.
- Select the card number and enter the expiration date of the CVV in idfc banking net
- Enter the OTP received from your registered mobile number.
- You can now set your favorite PIN.
- Re-enter the PIN to confirm and click on the SUBMIT to create a PIN button.