IDBI is a state-run bank in India with several branches throughout India. IDBI bank account holders can change a registered bank address. There are many reasons you need to change a registered bank address. In this guide, we will see how we can change the address in an IDBI bank account.[Recommended: How to Change a mobile number to an IDBI bank account
To avoid problems during the transfer of funds, and for the purpose of KYC, IDBI Bank customers should update their personal and bank details as soon as there is a change in their contact details. This can be done by visiting the IDBI Bank branch or the official banking website. It is also important to contact the correct bank address so that the customer receives the emails sent by the bank.
You may already have a Bank Account at IDBI Bank and you may have moved or moved to a new address. For this reason, you may want to change the address in your IDBI Bank account. Earlier, we discussed the process of linking a PAN Card to an IDBI Bank Account. You do not need to worry as you have come to the right page as in this article we will let you know how to change the address in an IDBI Bank Account.
Requirements to change the address in the IDBI bank account
- Account Number – You must know the full IDBI account number. You can find the printer account number in Passbook.
- Full account owner name – You must know the full account owner name.
- Customer ID – You must know the customer ID of the IDBI bank account. Learn how to get the IDBI customer ID.
- Proof of Address – The Proof of Document must be included in the IDBI address change form.
- Passport size image.
- Proof of Address Receipt of Change of Addresses to IDBI Bank Account
- The IDBI Bank accepted the following documents as proof of address. You must personally prove a copy of the document while you are submitting it. The list is as follows Passport, Driver’s License, Voting Card, Aadhar card.
- Marriage Certificate / NikahNama for Women (with Maiden name ID and valid partner proof address)
Letter from well-known public officials at the Gazette level such as District Magistrate, Divisional Commissioner, BDO, Tehsildar, Legal Magistrate, etc.
- Citizenship Card issued in the North East States by ISA
Employer’s letter confirming the current address only from private and public-private companies
Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Payment Bill
- LIC and Receipt Policy
- A new rental agreement has been sealed and officially registered
- Bank Account Statement / Credit Card Statement or Password (home page), Municipal Association Bill, Balance Card
- In the case of customers in rural or urban areas, Identity / Residence certificates issued by local administrative authorities such as Gramsevak, Talathi or another local manager may be accepted as long as the Branch Manager is satisfied with the accuracy and accuracy, NREGA work card
How to change an address in an IDBI bank account
Step 1: Download the IDBI address change form on your computer and download the form print. – https://www.idbibank.in
Step 2: In the first phase of the form. Enter your customer ID, account holder’s name, and PAN card number.
Step 3: Click On“I wish to change my address for change address or contact
Step 4: Fill in your new address correctly including Falt No, Construction Name, Road, City, Country, etc.IDBI address change form
Step 5: Also state the latest mobile phone number and email address at this address. (You can also change your mobile phone number and email id using this form)
Step 6: Next, Enter your full name and signature registered in the bank account.
Step 7: Write the name of the document for proof of address.
Step 8: Sign the form in the space provided and attach a hard copy (proof/singing to the document).
Step 9: Paste a picture of a Passport size in the space provided. Make a signature on a picture (half form and a half in a picture)
Step 10: Finally Submit the IDBI address for the change form to your home branch.
Step 11: Bank officials will verify your details and address accuracy.
Step 12: Within five working days, your address will be changed to a new address.
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.