Kotak bank offers a place to update KYC information online via Internet banking. If you have a Kotak Bank account and want to renew KYC, then you can do this process online by staying at home. In this guide, we will see how you can do KYC online at Kotak Mahindra bank. [Recommended: How to change detail online at Kotak Bank KYC?
How to change detail online at Kotak Bank KYC?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) earlier this year released detailed guidelines that made the video-based Know Your Customer (KYC) a reality, after the banking system, which had always relied on Aadhaar data for remote account opening, was hit by Aadhaar Supreme Court judgment.
Requirements for Kotak Bank KYC are updated online
- Aadhar card number and mobile number linked to aadhar card
- Mobile bank registered number.
- PAN card number.
- Proof of change of address (if you do not have an aadhar card or want to change an address other than an aadhar address)
What details can you change online at Kotak Bank KYC?
- PAN card number
- Aadhar number
- Address Email to change your cell phone number or birthday you still need to go to the bank.
How to make KYC online at Kotak Mahindra bank
Step 1: Open an Internet banking website on your computer – https://www.kotak.com/
Step 2: Enter your user ID and password and verify the OTP received from your mobile number
Step3: From the main screen, click on the Update Personal Details option.
Step 4: Now you can see your KYC details to review
How To Update PAN at Kotak Bank
- Click the Edit option without the PAN option.
- From the new screen, enter the PAN number, Re-enter the PAN and click on the UPDATE PAN button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Install this OTP and click the Confirm button.
- Your request will be sent, and your PAN will be verified by NSDL and updated within 7 working days.
- Note that you can update the PAN only once via an online channel. If you want to change the PAN again, you will have to go to the bank.
Update Aadhar Number at Kotak Bank
- Click on the Edit option without an Aadhar card
- On the new page, enter your aadhar number and select whether you want to link a Gas Subsidy. enter account aadhar number that you can renew at Kotak
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the send button.
- receive an OTP from NCPI to Adhar card Mobile Number
- Install this OTP on the screen and click the Send button.
- Your aadhar number will be updated at Kotak bank after confirmation.
- Note that you can only update your Aadhar number once via an online channel.
Update Email ID at Kotak Bank
- Click the Edit option without an email ID.
- On the new screen, enter your email ID, re-enter your new email ID. Update email id to Kotak
- Click the Send button to change the email id at Kotak bank.
- Must Read – How to disable the Kotak Debit card immediately
How to change the address at Kotak Bank
- Click the Edit option next to the address.
- Select an update option with Aadhar OR Renew using Address Confirmation.
- If you have selected the Aadhar option, confirm the aadhar number by installing the OTP detected on your phone. Then enter the address and move. Enter the new address in the Kotak
- If you have selected an address verification option, select the document type, and upload the document in PDF / JPEG format.
- Read our detailed guide on changing the Kotak Bank address online – How to change the address at Kotak Bank online.
How to complete a KYC Account for Kotak 811
Kotak 811 is a zero balance account that you can open without going to the bank. The process for opening an account is completely online. For the full KYC of the Kotak 811 account, you need to provide a PAN and Aadhar card number.
You can now create a Video KYC for your Kotak 811 account.
- In the Kotak 811 app, you will find the option to make a Video KYC.
- Before starting the process, use having an original PAN card, blank paper, and pen.
- Also, make sure you have a camera phone and a good internet connection.
- Once the video call is connected, the bank manager will verify your details.
- The administrator will then ask you to show your original PAN, signing on a blank sheet of paper.
- After successful verification, our Kotak 811 KYC will be operational within one working day.
You can update KYC at Kotak Bank online by staying at home. You can complete this process with Kotak banking internet. In this guide, we have seen how you can do KYC online at Kotak Mahindra bank. If you have any queries/questions regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comments section below.