Today we know How To Change ICICI banking address online. ICICI Bank offers a place to change your registered online address. If you have moved to a new location, you will need to renew your bank account. The updated address is required to obtain checkbooks and other official bank documents. In this guide, we will see the ICICI bank address change step-by-step process with simple words. [Recommended: How to Get register a mobile number at Canara Bank
Requirements for ICICI banking address change online
You need a valid address confirmation where your name and full address are specified.
You must know the ICICI of your online banking user and password. Retrieve User ID from here.
Proof of acceptable address accepted by ICICI Bank
- Aadhar card
- NAREGA card
- Balance Card
- Driver’s License
Note that a scanned copy of the document is required to be loaded during the ICICI banking address change process. The file must be in PDF / TIFF / JPEG file and must not exceed 4 MB. Also, the file and the should not be password protected in the login.
How To Change ICICI banking address online?
- First, open the ICICI online banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click the Login button and enter your User ID and password to sign in to your account.
- From the main menu, select the Customer Service option.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Service Request option. Select service requests from the earring banking internet.
- From the various options displayed on the new page, click Request an optional change address.
- select an address change in an online banking icon
- On the same page, you will need to download a scanned copy of Valid Address Proof in PDF / TIFF / JPEG format in less than 4MB format.
- Also, enter your full address with relevant details such as department number, first name, placemark, city, state, PIN code, etc.
- After entering the address, agree to the condition that you read t & c and that, the address in the document uploads is the same as the address you entered on the form. Click the Preview button for my address to view your new address.
- Check the address again and click the Submit button.
- Your request has now been sent to the bank, and you may receive a Service Request on screen.
Within two working days, your new address will be updated in the system, and you will be notified of your registered mobile number and email ID.