CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited is a credit bureau that keeps records of your credit / financial activities. The company provides CIBIL points Depending on your timely payments, credit usage pattern. This CIBIL rating is out of 900 and shows how good your credit life is. The more credit points you get, the more likely you are to get a loan or credit card.
So if you want to get a loan or are thinking of getting a new credit card you should know CIBIL points first. Previously there was no freeway to view CIBIL points but now there are many ways available to test CIBIL for free.[Recommended: Necessary items to add beneficiaries to Kotak Bank
Items required to check CIBIL points for free
- PAN Card
- Mobile number for OTP reception
- With these two things, you can check your CIBIL score and download / view the credit report for free.
How to check out CIBIL points for free?
Following are some of the easy-to-find free methods and you can earn points within a few minutes.
- Paisabazzar App / website
- Bajaj Finserv Website
- Paytm app
How to check CIBIL points for free using the Paisabazaar / App website?
- Go to the Paisabazaar CIBIL checkpoint center – https://creditreport.paisabazaar.com/credit-report/apply
- Select Gender, Enter your full name, Birthday, PAN, PIN code, mobile number, and email address.
enter details on the paisa bazaar website
- Verify the mobile number by entering the OTP received via SMS.click for credit points on the paisa bazaar website
- On the new page, you can view your CIBIL Score. civil check-in paisa bazaar
- You can download the latest credit report for detailed information on your loan/credit card payment, items that damage your score, etc.
- You can also check the credit report on the website by scrolling to the page.
How to Check CIBIL scores using the One score App?
- OneScore is the latest CIBIL and Experian Credit scoring app with a small and easy-to-use UI.
- Download the OneScore App for your Android or Apple smartphone – https://onescore.app/
- Open the app and tap the Check My Results button.
- On the next screen, enter your mobile number, agree to the T&C statement, and then tap the GET OTP button.
- Receive OTP on the mobile number and enter entered,
- Now, Enter your email ID, first name (similar to PAN), last name (similar to PAN), and then tap the DONE button.
- The app will now attempt to extract your data from the PAN. If it fails to download data enter the PAN card number, date of birth, and gender. Swipe right and enter your Address and PIN code.
- The app will now verify your details and download credit points from CIBIL and Experian Beaureua.
- On the big screen, you can now see CIBIL scores out of 900.
- You can also view a credit report containing Account years, active accounts, closed accounts, unpaid payments, Credit / Credit Card History, etc.
How to check the CIBIL score using the Paytm App?
- Sign in to Paytm from your smartphone or website Click here
- From the App’s home page tap on the Show More option and select the Loan and Insurance menu.
- Tap on Free Credit Score Option. Click on the free credit option in the Paytm app
- On the next page enter your first name, surname, mobile number, email ID, PAN number, and date of birth. Then comment before saying “I authorized details of cibil test. enter test in Paytm app
- Tap the submit button to continue.
- The Paytm App will ask you if your mobile number is registered on a bank/loan bank account. If so, then tap the Yes, Continue button. If not tap No, I want to change and enter a mobile number linked to credit/credit card accounts.
- The app is now downloading your score and displaying it on screen. Free cibil score in Paytm app
- You can view a detailed report of your loan/credit card accounts.
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.