Many Users Search In Google Everyday How To Create Absher Account in Mobile. One of the Best Methods we share with you How To Create an Absher Account easily in few Minutes. here is a procedure to Create Absher Account In Saudi Arabia.
Many people are concerned about the recent changes in online services because they do not have a registered Abshar account. Because of this, they can’t use many online home office services, but that’s not a big deal. Creating an Absher Account is very easy.
How To Create Absher Account for Dependent
Step 1: To Create Absher Account first Visit the Absher website Click here
Step 2: Once you open this website, you will see two options ‘Business’ and ‘Individuals’. You should click on “Individual”.
Step 3: On the next page, you will see a page in both Arabic and English. You can change the language to English. All you have to do is click on English at the top of the page to choose English.
Step 4: Now, you will see a page asking you to log in to Abshar but you cannot log in to Abshar because you do not have an Absher account, so you need to create a new Abshar account. Click on “New User” to create as shown in the following screenshot
Step 5: When you click ‘New User’, a new form will open in front of you. This is the user information form where you have to enter your information. You usually have to log in
- Your residence number as an ID number
- Mobile phone number
- You must select your username in English. You can choose the username you want. You should keep your username secure because you need to enter the username whenever you want to log in to your Observer account. If you forget your username, you can use your reset number instead of your username.
- You must select a password and enter it in the two designated password fields. The password should contain a combination of numbers other than lowercase letters and should not be too small, preferably longer than 8 characters.
- Enter your email address in the two fields designated for this.
- Choose Arabic or English.
- You will see a picture or a small picture with some numbers on it. You must enter this number in the field labeled “Image Code”. This is actually a captcha code because you can see it on many websites when creating accounts.
Step 6: Once you click ‘Next, the system will send an SMS with the verification code to the mobile number you entered. A new page asks you to enter the verification code you received via SMS. Enter this code and click “Register” or “OK” whichever is available. If the system asks you to re-enter the ID number, you will need to enter the residence number. Once you have completed this process, you will have successfully registered your observer account. It’s time to start a new Abshar account.
How To Activate Absher Account
After successfully registering in the Home Ministry Abshar account, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen of your device. This will direct you to activate an Absher account. This is the last and final step. The following methods can be used to activate the Abshar account
MOI Absher Kiosk Self Service Machines To Activate Absher Account
You need to visit the self-service machine near Chaos, also called the Home Office e-service machine. On the device, you must follow these steps to activate the Absher account:
- Choose the language, you can choose English or Arabic by touching/pressing the screen as if you were on your phone’s touch screen.
- Next step You must select a service, you must select “Register / Activate”.
- You will be asked to enter your ID number. The residence number is your ID number, so enter your residency number using the on-screen touchpad. And tap on “Next”.
- You will be asked for fingerprints. You can see the fingerprint reader attached to the device and you can easily find it, it usually has a blue light. You should place your index finger on the device’s fingerprint reader with your right hand. Once working, you should place the fingerprint index finger of your left hand on the fingerprint reader.
- Once you place both hands on the index fingerprint device screen, you will see the terms and conditions. Read carefully and click “OK”.
- You will need to enter your mobile phone number to register with the Home Ministry Abshar account. Enter the number using the Dutch touchpad and screen and click “Next”. The system will send a confirmation SMS to your mobile phone number with an activation code.
- Once you receive the verification code via SMS, you request the code to enter this code on the screen. If you have not received the code, you can click Resend Code. Enter the code and click “Next”.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation message “Your identity has been successfully verified. You can access your account portal using the link below.” This means that you have successfully registered and activated your Observer account.
- In addition, a congratulatory message will appear on the screen of the Ministry of Interior’s electronic services tool.
- Be sure to click “Exit” on the screen before leaving the device.