SBI customers can download the account statement in a variety of ways. But the account statement you receive is password protected and you need to enter the password at all times to view the account statement. SBI Bank has set a specific format to open an account statement that contains a combination of your personal information such as mobile phone number, date of birth, account number, card number, etc. In this guide, [Recomended: What is my UPI ID? How To Get it
we will see what the SBI statement password is and how you remember the password correctly. We will also see how you can remove the password from the pdf file so that you can open an account statement without a password at any time. If you need a statement from the State Bank of India to account for your banking information allows you to download your statement online using its digital banking platforms such as online banking and mobile banking.
How to find the password of the SBI account statement
The State Bank of India provides a wide range of online services to its customers through online banking ranging from surveillance accounts to finance transfers. It has greatly improved its digital banking and can now perform almost all banking transactions with its banking service. Here you will learn two different ways to get an SBI Bank statement online. The first is SBI banking net and the second is Yono mobile banking.
Using any platform, customers can download SBI account statements for up to 1 year in PDF file format or stand out again.SBI’s online banking service allows you to view and download your State Bank of India statement for the past 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or any time you require. If you are visiting your local bank branch to get an SBI account statement then your bank will charge you up to 100 to Kuya 150. However, if you are an online banking user you can download your statement for free.
The online banking service is not limited to downloading an account statement, you can use it to view your account activities, apply for a checkbook, stop paying the check, apply for a new ATM card, block your bank card, open / close your account PPPF open/close a fixed deposit account and more.
Requirements to find the password of the SBI account statement
- You must have a PDF file downloaded and stored on your computer / mobile phone in the mail.
- Your SBI account number.
- Mobile number registered with SBI Bank.
What is the password for the SBI statement?
- SBI has set a unique password-setting format for bank account statements. The format is as follows-
- The first five characters are the last five digits of the registered mobile number. The last six letters of the password are birthday in DDMMYY.
- Example: If your registered mobile number 9012345678 and date of birth is 01 May 1990, then the password for the SBI statement is 4567801051990
- You can add this combination to view the e-statement and print a PDF file.
- However, it becomes very difficult to remember the passwords for different statement passwords. To overcome this situation, it is best to remove the password from the pdf statement.
- We have a detailed guide to removing the pdf password.
How to remove password from the PDF file
- Various ways to download SBI account statement
- There are various ways to download your SBI account statement.
With Internet Banking – Login with a user and password on the SBI Internet website and you can download the Account Statement at your selected time.
With SBI Yono Lite App – Download the SBI Yono Lite app for your smartphone to download the account statement in a PDF file.
Via SBI Yono App – Download the SBI Yono App for your smartphone to download the account statement in a PDF file.
With SBI Quick App – With SBI Quick App you can download an SBI account statement without logging in.
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.