The use of Credit Card in India has now grown significantly. Banks also offer credit cards to more users with better offers and credit limits. Most Cashback offers users using their credit cards instead of a Debit card or UPI. Also, users get up to 45 to 50 days of use for proper cancellation, so using a credit card is always beneficial. But with a credit card, there comes a huge burden of paying bills on time. If you miss the payment date you will have to pay more and late payment will damage your Credit Score. Check out CIBIL points for free to find out how it affects late payments and other items. [Recommended: UPI transaction Limit per day
How To Pay Credit Card Bill with debit Card
There are many ways to pay off your credit card debt such as Internet Banking with the right bank for instant payment., UPI is also a new credit card payment method for an instant cash settlement. But if you do not have access to the bank’s internet or UPI then there is only one way left to pay by credit card using Debit Card. In this post, you will see how to pay off your credit card debt using a Debit card.
Benefits of Paying CC with DC
Those who do not have access to internet banking / UPI can pay the bills with bank card details (card number, expiration date, and CVV).
No need to enter/remember Internet banking user id, password, UPI PIN.
You can get offers offered by banks for Debi card transactions because those transactions are counted as online POS (Not in all banks/channels, pls guarantee if you make that transaction only with the offer).
Credit card payment methods using a Debit card
There are not many credit card options available. We will see three currently available reliable methods and a high level of success. Every method requires logging in / registering on their website using email or mobile number.
How to repay the loan using the Kotak 811 App
This method requires you to install a Kotak 811 bank account and the Kotak system on your phone. This method consists of two steps. Another is to deposit money into a Kotak bank account using a bank card and pay off your credit card debt.
- Open the Kotak Mobile App and sign in with you via CRN and password. OR confirmation of fingerprints.
- Click on the Kotak 811 option to access your Kotak 811 account.
- Now, tap the ADD money in your 811 accounts.
- Select the Debit Card option to deposit money into the account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit in your 811 accounts and then tap the Continue button.
Select a Debit card from the screen, then enter the Debit card number, Expiration date in DD / MM, and CVV number.
- Also, enter a name on the card and tap the play button now.
- You will receive OTP at the bank with your registered mobile number. Install this OTP on the screen to confirm the transaction.
- After the OTP is verified, your value will be credited to the 811 accounts.
- You can now use this money to pay your credit card bill.
- Now from the dashboard, tap the Bill Payment option and choose to pay with a credit card.
- Choose a credit card bank name from the list. Enter the card number and the amount to be paid.
- If the bank name is not listed, you can opt for a Visa Card payment.
- Enter the card number, beneficiary name, sender name, and price.
- Tap the Continue button to go to the next step.
- You can now confirm the debit on your Kotak 811 account
Using a Debit card to make a debit card is much easier than paying via Internet banking or UPI. With a Debit card, you just need to enter the card details in the OTP to make a CC payment while other methods require you to remember the username/password / PIN. In this post, we have seen three different ways you can easily pay off your credit card debt using a bank card. Should you have any doubts/questions regarding the details/methods provided in this article, feel free to write to us in the comments section below
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.