Indian Overseas Bank provides a unique customer ID number for each customer. customer Id is important for loan details, credit card details mapped by customer id. In this guide, we will learn how to get an IOB customer ID online [Recommended: How to Connect Aadhar Card with Indian Bank
Customers do not need to visit their bank branch office to receive individual services.
Not all account holders have access to online banking. If you would like to use online banking services, you must sign up for the center while opening an account or later. You must use a registered customer ID and password to access your online bank account.
Requirements for obtaining an IOB customer ID
- Registered mobile number – You must have a mobile phone number registered in the bank. Also, the mobile number should be used to find the OTP.
- Why you need an IOB customer ID
- To transfer an account to another IOB branch, you must know the customer’s id
How to get an IOB customer ID
- Download the IOB mobile app to your smartphone by Click here
- Open the app and enter your mobile number.
- Sign up for the IOB app by verifying the mobile number via OTP.
- Generate MPIN to sign in to the app, or you can verify the app with your fingerprint.
- On the new screen, you can now see the mentioned customer ID.get IOB id customer online
- Note this customer ID for future use.
In this guide, we’ve seen how we can get an IOB customer ID online. If you have any queries/questions regarding the information provided in this article, write to the comments section below.
Feature of Internet banking
Availability: You can use banking services day and night throughout the year. Most of the services offered are not timed; you can check your account balance at any time and transfer funds without waiting for the bank to open.
Easy to Use: Using the services offered in online banking is simple and easy. Many find it easier to make online transactions than to visit the branch in the same way.
Simple things: You don’t have to leave your jobs behind and stand in line at a bank branch. You can complete your transaction from anywhere. Pay utility bills, regular account installments, and others using online banking.
Effective Time: You can complete any transaction in a few minutes via online banking. Funds can be transferred to any account within the country or open a fixed deposit account immediately in net banking.
Career Tracking: If you make a transaction at a bank branch, you will receive a receipt for approval. On the contrary, all your activities in the online banking section of the bank will be recorded. You can show this as proof of transaction if necessary. Details such as the name of the payer, the bank account number, the amount paid the date and time of payment, and comments if there is a recording.