The Statement of Account is one of those digital services that you can access via email without having to go to a bank and fill out a form. You can receive a PDF statement via the Bank App or online via your email. But to unlock such a statement, you will need to enter a password. Kotak Bank has set a password to protect the account statement.
In this guide, we will see what my Kotak PDF bank statement is and how you can remember the Kotak PDF password. We will also see how to remove the password from a PDF statement. Prerequisites to know the statement of the Kotak Bank PDF fileDownload a PDF file downloaded by mail to your computer/desktop. You must know the CRN number.
What is a Kotak Bank PDF Password statement?
- Kotak Bank has set a specific format that creates your unique password.
- The current Kotak Bank Statement Bank password format is your CRN.
- You need to enter the Customer Reference Number for your account to open the PDF file.
How to remove a password from a PDF statement
- You can permanently delete the password from your account statement.
- Find the PDF statement on your computer and right-click on the file.
- How To Select Open and The click on the “Google Chrome” option.
- Bank Statement opens in chrome browser and asks you to enter a password.
- Enter the statement password to view the details of the statement.
- Now press the Ctrl + P key to open the print option.
- Under the Destination option, select Print as PDF and click the Save button.
- Select Location on your computer to save the PDF file without a password.
The password in the PDF statement has now been permanently deleted and you can open the file at any time without entering a password.
How to download the Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Statement
You can download Kotak bank statements online via online banking methods. Via Kotak Internet Banking – You can log in to your account using CRN and Net banking password to download the Account Statement in PDF or Excel Format.
Remove Password Via Kotak 811 App
You can log in to the Kotak 811 Mobile App using a six-digit PIN to download the account statement in PDF format. Read the detailed guide to downloading your Kotak bank statement – How to Download Kotak Mahindra Bank Statement PDF