Unified Payment Interface is the latest digital payment method in India. Under the #Digital India Campaign, UPI payments have become very popular and widely used payment methods in India. UPI payments are made through your smartphone, which requires a mobile bank account and internet connection on the smartphone. [Recommended: What is a Kotak Bank PDF Password statement?
One of the great things about UPI is that you don’t have to share your account details to get paid. Everything is done with a UPI ID; You need to share a UPI ID or QR code to receive payment. Different UPI programs use a different UPI ID and its administrators associated with your bank account. You need to know this UPI id to get paid. In this guide, we will answer your question – What is my UPI ID, and How to Get a UPI ID in different UPI programs.
What is my UPI ID?
There are many UPI apps available for smartphones. In addition to the BHIM program, many banks offer their own UPI payment system. And there are the third most popular UPI Apps like PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm, Freecharge, Amazon Pay, etc. Every App works with a specific bank to handle UPI transactions and uses the bank’s UPI Handle such as @okaxis, @ybl, @okhdfc, @oksbi, @kotak, @icici, @paytm, etc. To get money from UPI, you need to get a UPI ID from a particular app. We’ll see how you can get the UPI ID in some popular UPI apps –
What is my UPI ID on PhonePe
- Open the PhonePe app and sign in with your app ID or Fingerprint authentication.
- Tap the profile icon top left corner of the mobile screen.
- Tap on the “My BHIM UPI ID” option from the new page.tap on my Bhim UPI id in the phone app
- Now view the UPI ID associated with your bank account. Get the id on the phone
- Note that you can add up to 3 UPI ID and select any default UPI ID to receive payments.
How to get a UPI ID in Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app and sign in with Google Passcode or Fingerprint/verification pattern
- Click on the profile icon
- On the screen, you can view the Google Pay UPI ID and default bank added to the app. find give the id to google pay
You can now select the handle you want to use. Choose from @okhdfcbank, @okicici, @oksbi, @okaxis.
- Note that you can only change the holder and you cannot change the ID before the holder.
What is my UPI ID in the BHIM app?
- Open the BHIM app on your smartphone and sign in with the 4-digit app passcode.For Download BHIM App Click here
- From the main screen, tap the profile option from the menu below.
- You can now view your UPI ID on screen and QR code. Get the id in the Bhim app
- You can add a new UPI ID of your choice. Tap on the icon on the right and select “Enter new UPI ID”.
- Enter a new UPI ID of your choice and tap the submit button. You can only set a new ID if available.
- You can now set any UPI ID as the default ID to receive payments.
How to get the UPI ID in the Paytm App
- Open the Paytm app on your smartphone For Download Paytm App Click here
- Sign in with a login code or phone pattern/password.
- Tap to select settings from the menu.
- On the new page, click on Payments Settings and select the Saved Payment Details. tap option in the payment details stored in the Paytm app
- You can view the UPI ID in Paytm and the bank account linked to the app. find give the id in Paytm
You cannot create a new UPI ID in Paytm from now on. We will review the article once this center has been identified.
What is my UPI ID on Amazon Pay
- Open the Amazon App and swipe from the left to open the menu.
- Tap on the “Your Account” option. Tap on your account on amazon
- From the new page, under the Amazon Pay section, tap the “Amazon Pay UPI” option.
- You can now view the UPI ID in the Amazon app. Get any id on amazon pay
- To create a new UPI ID, tap the “Create new UPI ID” option.
- On the new screen, enter your favorite UPI ID and click the Create UPI ID button.
- You can create 3 UPI ID and set anyone as the default earning ID.
You must know the UPI ID for accepting payments in UPI applications without telling you the account details. In this guide, we have seen how to get UPI ID to various UPI applications such as PhonePe, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Paytm, etc. If you have any doubts about the information provided in this article, you can write to us in the comments section below.
Hello, Friends Am Ramesh Kumar Expert SEO and News Fields. Our Official Website is Techshani.com We Upload Daily Articles About All Type Of News And Trending Topics. You Can Also Follow Our Social Media Account.